Friday, November 17, 2006

unforgetable day.. during math lecture i was sitting beside phyo. then he suddenly read my palm and tell me bout my life. well.. at 1st he say rich. i was like WOH! then he continued.. saying my love life not good. alot of lovers but all play play. even when there are 3 serious ones oso will end up heartbroken. then talk bout my education, and then what age i'll die. actually i wasnt really afraid of dying. i'm afraid of people leaving me. my loved ones. and i learn what happen to people after they pass away. interesting lesson.
moral of story today... cherish ur loved ones before they are gone. because even if u believe in reincarnation, it is unlikely that u all will be together again.

fieryan has finished writing down the troubles.

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006, Blogger Mephidross commented...

can i scan my palm n send to u ar,tell him to read for me?..no reply from job application le!

 
At Sunday, November 19, 2006, Blogger fieryan commented...

lol.. u so lazy. no employer wanna employ u. =x

 
At Sunday, November 19, 2006, Blogger ColleenC commented...

i also wan my palm read !!
at 1st thought ur palm..
as in ur pda..=.="

wei yan..y write down troubles..
write happy stuffs knot wan meh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Back

Designed by ProFire

My Diary